Memory Care Center
Love meets you at the door.
The AgingNext Memory Care Center serves as a safe, loving environment for memory-impaired older adults.
All participants receive individualized and group attention, socialization and peer support. Caregivers can take a break knowing their loved ones are well taken care of.
Whether you need someone to care for your memory-impaired loved one for an entire day or a half day, our memory care experts are here to help.
Daily activities include:
- Current events with discussion groups
- Mental stimulation games
- Daily exercises
- Activity circle
- Gardening projects
- Arts and crafts
- Daily doses of nostalgia
- Holiday and birthday celebrations
- Shared meals and snacks
- Pet visits
- Community outings (Extra fee may be required)
Seniors aging at home who:
- Are living with dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease
- Can no longer structure their own daily activities
- Are socially isolated and would benefit from companionship
- Cannot be safely left alone at home
– Memory Care Center Family Member
The Memory Care Center is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Caregivers can drop off their loved ones for a half day or full day. Either way, lunch is provided.
The Memory Care Center is great for clients and their caregivers.
Clients receive attention and care while connecting with their peers. Caregivers get much-needed time for themselves knowing their loved one is having a great time with peers and cared for by expert staff.