AgingNext is deeply invested in the safety and well-being of you and our community!
We have taken the following proactive steps due to the COVID-19 virus effective March 13, 2020:
- Postponed all AgingNext Village Events at least until April 12th
- Memory Care Center will be closed until further notice
- All Support Groups are postponed until April 12th
- All Bone Builder Exercise classes are postponed until April 12th
- All telephone reassurance daily calls will be conducted at our office since Claremont Senior Centers are all closed
- We will take phone calls and provide as many resources as we can for those in need
- Community presentations have been postponed until April 12th
Our office will be closed to all walk-in visitors until further notice, but our staff will be available to help with your questions by telephone and email. Call (909) 621-9900 or email us at email@example.com with any questions or further assistance.